ij.start.canon – Complete Canon Printer Setup Installation and Download Guide
Use ij.start.canon to set up your Canon product. Get inkjet Canon printer and scanner support here. You can learn for Canon PIXMA, imagePROGRAF, MAXIFY, CanoScan, and others.
Canon ij printer is a complete solution for multiple works that you can easily learn to set up from ij.start.canon and get a better experience. This is the official online support site that provides you Canon products’ online manuals, function information, and more. What’s more at the https //ij.start.canon site is download and installation steps for Canon ij setup that is required for the complete Canon set up process. So check out the more steps below.
Features of ij. start.canon
- Support From The Official Website
- Connect Through Email
If you’re having trouble with error codes, go to Canon’s official website and select Support from the drop-down menu. Therefore, you will be requested to choose your product’s model and contact Canon customer support via ij.start.canon.
If you have a problem that you don’t understand, you can send an email to the Canon printer support staff via ij.start.canon.
Canon Printer Setup for Windows (Wireless) - ij.start.canon User Manual
The Setup of Canon Printers is an effortless task to do. Furthermore, you have to follow a few steps in order to accomplish your setup.
- To begin, go to ij.start.canon setup’ and download and install the driver for your printer.
- Turn on your Canon printer and make sure the power switch is properly inserted.
- Then, open the downloaded driver setup file and go to the screen where you can pick “Wireless Setup.”
- Return to the Canon printer’s screen and press the WiFi configuration button after you’ve selected the wireless option.
- After you’ve chosen the device settings, click OK.
- Then, go to Device Settings>LAN Settings and click the ‘OK’ button.
- LAN Settings>Wireless Lan Setup, and then press the ‘OK’ button. Your printer will now attempt to locate an access point.
- Verify that your WiFi router is turned on. The printer’s WiFi flash lamp will now blink.
- Following that, the screen will display a network list. Select your WiFi network from the list and press the ‘OK’ button.
- It will now ask for your WPA/WEP key (WiFi password). Fill in your correct password here, then click the ‘OK’ button.
- In a few moments, your printer will join the WiFi network.
- As a consequence, by following the above directions, you will be able to easily complete Canon ij wireless setup for your Windows PC.
Canon Printer Driver Downloading Process
- The first step is to turn on the computer and connect to your selected wireless network. Now, open a secure internet browser to protect your privacy from security flaws. You can choose from Chrome, Safari, Edge Chromium, Opera, Internet Explorer, and other browsers.
- The ij.start.canon provides free access to Canon printer drivers that are compatible with your printer. As a result, you must type ij.start.canon into your browser’s address bar and see the Setup tab.
- After that, you must click the Setup tab to get to the Product Selection box. As a result, select Setup to proceed to the next stage.
- Once it’s fully operational, you’ll notice a search field in the center of the screen that you must fill out with your exact product model number. Therefore, verify the model number by looking at the label on the printer’s rear. Then press the ‘Go button’.
- Additionally, you will see the ij.start.canon Download box on your PC. Double-check the Operating System field and make any necessary changes as soon as possible. Now, click the Download button to begin the program download.
- Henceforth, users are recommended not to switch between windows or run other programs in the future, as this may slow down the internet and cause the download of the ij.start.canon file to take longer. When you’re finished, you’ll be allowed to save the file in a secure folder of your choice.
How to Install Canon Printer Drivers ?
- First, check into the exact location where you previously saved the ij.start.canon setup file. Hence, double-click the file to open it, and the main installer window for the Canon application will appear shortly.
- Second, double-check the Language and Region settings you’ve chosen. If any of the details are incorrect, correct them right away. Afterward, you’ll be directed to the Printer Detection window after clicking Next.
- Because your printer is already connected to the computer, your printer’s name will appear on the screen. Check the wifi or wired connections if this isn’t the case. Therefore, you will be taken to the Software list box for ij.start.canon setup after selecting the printer.
- Furthermore, the software Installation window can be found in XPS Drivers, Easy-Web Print EX, User’s Manual, MP Drivers, and other checkboxes. Thus, mark the checkboxes, then touch Next to see the License Agreement window appear on your screen.
- Finally, by hitting ‘Yes,’ you agree to the license agreement terms. Therefore, the Firewall window will appear, and you will need to enable the Permit checkbox in order to allow the driver installation. Hence, this will start the Software Installation procedure, and when it’s finished, click Finish.
Steps To Connect Canon IJ Printer on Windows Via USB
Let’s start following the below-provided course of action to accurately setup your ij.start.canon via USB:
- First of all, download the Canon printer driver & complete the installation process appropriately.
- Now, in the next, let’s connect your printer to Windows PC using a USB Cable.
- Thereafter, open the “Run” dialog box on your Windows and type Control Panel.
- After clicking the “OK” tab, select Control Panel to open it.
- Now, from the provided options, select the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Doing this you can see your printer with a green check-mark.
- If you won’t see your printer in the given list, click “Add a printer” to add it manually.
- Finally, your printer will be added and ready to ship high-quality print paper.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of ij start canon setup?
ij start canon is a quick and easy way to connect your printer to other devices like Windows, Mac, or iPhone. In addition, ij.start.canon is a website where you may get Canon printer drivers and software for your device.
How can I get my Canon printer to function again?
class="text-center"You may rapidly configure your printer by going to ij.start.canon or https://www.canon.com/ijsetup. Then, on the website, look up your model number, download the printer driver, and connect to the WiFi router.
What Are the Requirements for Connecting a Wireless Network to a Canon IJ Printer?
To connect the printer to a WiFi network using ij.start.canon setup, a few conditions must be completed. This is the –
An active internet connection, as well as a modem or router, are required to enable a WiFi connection. In addition, if a WPS printer connection is required, the router should support it.For the Canon ij setup process, a Windows or Mac computer with appropriate free space should be available.